Fill in the annual membership profile, and press “Send” to electronically sign the Waiver each year which indicates your consent to our waiver and policies.
(Non-scuba diving members can use the Membership Profile for non-scuba diving members.)
Step 1 – Fill in the Membership Profile
Step 2 – Pay the Membership Fee
To complete your membership application, go to the “Fees” web page for membership payment.
Pay by eTransfer to email@example.com
Note: Trainees of the June certification weekend are already members.
- Scuba Diver = $40 Blue North diving membership
- Scuba Diver in the 1st year of scuba diving after certification = $20 Blue North diving membership
- Non-scuba-diving Member who accompanies Blue North divers on dive trips = $20 Blue North non-voting membership
- Plus $40 for OUC membership for liability insurance unless you already have an OUC membership for the current calendar year (e.g., through another scuba club). You do not have to pay OUC for each club you belong to.
Step 3 – These are the Blue North Scuba Club waiver, policies and protocols that you agreed to by submitting your membership application form:
- Dive Policy
- Guest Scuba Diver Policy
- Refund Policy
- Photography Policy
- Waiver: Informed Consent Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement