Date: Monday, April 24, 2023, 7:00 pm
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the Blue North Scuba Club on Monday, April 24, 2023 via Zoom at 7:00 pm.
Join Zoom Meeting on April 24, 2023: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82876614127
This will be your chance to hear reports from the Directors and review the Financial Report for the year. Discussions will be held about the activities of the Club, and what the future holds for Blue North. New business will be entertained.
At this meeting, the 2023 Board of Directors will be elected. Diving members of Blue North Scuba Club for 2022 and 2023 are considered voting members. This year four Directors have their terms expiring and two Directors have one year left in their term. Members may nominate another voting member at the meeting for any vacant Board position.
Please put April 24 on your calendar in order to support the Blue North Scuba Club and its Directors.
Yours in Safe Diving,
Bob Belcher, NAUI 3836
President, Blue North Scuba Club
- Welcome and Attendance
- Approval of the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting, March 15, 2022
- 2022 Reports from the Directors
- a. President – Bob Belcher
- b. Secretary – Kathryn Cullen – Membership, Communications, Social
- c. Treasurer – David Bragg
- i) Financial Review Report
- ii) 2021 Financial Statement
- d. Dive Coordination – Bob Belcher, Kathryn Cullen, Alison Morley
- e. Club Merchandise – Rhain Louis
- f. Training Coordinator – Heison Chak
- Election of the Board of Directors:
- President – vacant – 2-year term – Nominated: Bob Belcher
- Treasurer – vacant – 2-year term – Nominated: David Bragg
- Member without Portfolio – vacant – 2-year term – Nominated: Alison Morley
- Member without Portfolio – vacant – 2-year term – Nominated: Rhain Louis
- Secretary – Kathryn Cullen – one year left in her term
- Training Coordinator – Heison Chak – one year left in his term
- New Business
- a. BBQ party invitation for Blue North Members: Sunday afternoon, June 25, 2023
- b. Dive Schedule: Spaces are available on the Blue North dives to Kingston, Tobermory and Georgian Bay bluenorthscuba.ca/dive
- Next meeting and Adjournment
- Next Board Meeting April/May 2023 – tbd