- Scuba Diver = $40
- Scuba Diver in the 1st year of scuba diving after certification = $20
- Non-scuba-diving Member who accompanies Blue North on dive trips = $20
- All members of Blue North must also be members of OUC – the Ontario Underwater Council – for liability insurance.
- If you already have an OUC membership for the current calendar year, you do not have to pay OUC a second time to join Blue North. For example, if you are a Member or Trainee of HHUC, you will already have an OUC number for this year.
- If you do not have an OUC membership for this calendar year, Blue North will arrange it for you.
- OUC membership costs $40.
eTransfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontario Underwater Council
Each Blue North member and guest participating in a Blue North scuba diving trip must be a member of the Ontario Underwater Council (OUC) which offers comprehensive liability insurance to its member clubs.
Guest Scuba Diver Fees
- Annual Blue North guest scuba diver fee, $40.
- Annual OUC membership fee, $40, if you do not already have an OUC membership for this calendar year.
- Dive fee: See individual dive notice.
Guests must comply with all club policies.
Pay by eTransfer to: email@example.com
Please fill in and complete your Membership Application Form if you have not already done so:
Online Membership Form