Shipwrecks, grotto, sunshine, storm and ice cream – We had it all.
Blue North photos to come!
Eight divers on a beautiful summer weekend, diving the shipwrecks of Georgian Bay
Successful dive! Successful party! Check out the trip report / BBQ photos
A fabulous 10 day trip of diving, snorkelling, dining, socializing, golf carting, exploring, dancing and laughing. So wonderful be on a dive trip once again with our intrepid leader, Rebecca Metcalfe, and our scuba family of 15 keen adventurers!
Hi, we’re excited to get diving again with Caribbean dives, as well as shore dives, boat dives and wreck diving in Ontario.
- Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean, departing April 30, 2022.
- Refresher Shore Dive Humber Bay, Saturday morning, June 25, 2022
- Western Islands, Georgian Bay, July 23 and 24, 2022
- Tobermory, Aug. 6 and 7, 2022
- Brockville – Morrisburg, Aug. 27 and 28, 2022
If you are not already a member of Blue North Scuba Club, join now!
- Subscribe to the mailing list for Blue North Newsplash to receive notification of the latest news and events.
- And follow us on facebook/bluenorthscuba for interesting news about the underwater world in Ontario.
Review our Policies such as the Dive Policy, Covid-19 Policy and Guest Diver Policy among others.
We’ve lined up some Instructors who are eager to run open water advanced NAUI courses, and we’ve heard from divers who are looking forward to improving their diving and leadership skills. A keen diver says, Blue North is “putting together some leadership courses that I am eager to take. I would be glad to join Blue North even if I am only in the water at the end of the summer.”
Find out what courses we are planning: