Guests of a Blue North Scuba Club member can dive on a Blue North club dive, providing they:
- Present their certification card from a recognized dive training organization
- Present their log book showing their most recent dives
- Present proof of $40 OUC membership for liability insurance (or obtain OUC membership through Blue North Scuba Club)
- Pay the annual Guest Fee of $40 (or become a member of Blue North Scuba Club for $40)
- Guest scuba divers may choose not to become members of Blue North Scuba. However, they do have to pay the $40 annual guest fee and fill in the Application Form so that we capture their emergency contact info, dive credentials and Covid-19 vaccination status.
- Pay the Dive Fee for boat or shore dive
- Guest divers must abide by the Club Policies
- Guest divers must abide by our Covid-19 safety practices, including fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Guest divers must fill in the annual OUC Communicable Disease Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement