Date: Saturday, July 15 to Sunday, July 16, 2023
Payment: Send $257 by eTransfer to email@example.com
Maximum Number of Divers: 11 – There is 1 spot still available on the dive boat.
Time / Schedule:
- Arrive in the Kingston area on Friday evening, July 14, 2023, to be ready for an early start on Saturday morning.
- If there are some people arriving early, we can consider meeting for dinner Friday evening at a local restaurant.
- Saturday: On Saturday morning, meet at Portsmouth Harbour marina for dive briefing, Time TBD
- Dinner together Saturday evening.
- Sunday: more charter boat diving on Kingston’s wrecks, (and maybe a shore dive in the afternoon)
Divemaster: Heison Chak, NAUI Instructor #59648
Location: Kingston ON – under 3 hours drive from Toronto without traffic
Boat operator: Bill Corset, Neptune & Salacia, 1-613-777-6698, firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Recreational Dives
Recreational dives for certified divers who are members of Blue North Scuba:
- Shore Dive: Saturday morning at Portsmouth – examples of shore diving sites
- Boat Dives: Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning, on some of Kingston’s famous shipwrecks – The selection of which shipwrecks to dive on will depend on the experience of the group, weather conditions, etc. to be finalized on the dive day. We will adjust the diving environment to be supportive of newly certified divers in our Club!
- Number of divers: 11 divers on the boat plus the Divemaster
- Cost: $257
- Payment by eTransfer to: email@example.com
Requirements to participate in the dive
- Pay your Dive Boat Fees – $257
- Bring your C-cards and dive log.
- If you are not yet a member of Blue North Scuba Club:
- Fill in the annual Membership Application form
- Pay your annual Blue North membership dues. Payable by eTransfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your 2023 OUC membership number which you may already have through another scuba club. Note: We can arrange a $40 OUC membership for you if you don’t already have one for the current year.
- If you have not already done so for this calendar year, fill in the annual OUC Communicable Disease Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement AFTER you have your OUC number for this year, and at least two weeks before going on the dive.
How to Register:
Contact email@example.com or fill in the Registration Form to let us know you are interested in participating in this dive.
Please arrange for your own scuba gear.
Air fills will be available at the dive shop in Kingston
Please arrange your own transportation. Please assist your fellow divers with carpooling if you are able.
For example, we will investigate accommodation at a reasonable rate at Queen’s University residence.
Otherwise, please arrange your own accommodations. There are hotels, cottages and campgrounds available in the area. Search the internet to find the one that best suits you.
Club dive policies
Questions or Comments?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org .